H2O+Color = My Paintings

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Well, that was different!


I just finished creating this little blog, but finally gave up on adding my photo to the upper corner! Artistic people shouldn't be expected to be analytical as well. Having said that, I am sure I will eventually figure out how to get that done. I will start by sharing one of my most ambitious projects. This is a claybord scratchwork with watercolor color added. I do this in layers, scratching and adding color as I go. The subject of this is Eddy Z. Two-Clouds who led in the grand entrance at the Red Earth Celebration in Oklahoma City. I will be posting my various art, as it is finished, and hope someone out there will enjoy my efforts. I might even throw in a photo or two, occasionally, since photography is another of my hobbies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home