H2O+Color = My Paintings

Saturday, February 14, 2009

One or Two Posts per Year - That's Pitiful Performance!


























I've been painting a lot lately, getting ready for "Red Earth" art show in Oklahoma City, completing a number of commissions, and painting a portrait of my late father-in-law to give to my husband as a Valentine's gift. We'll start with a couple of commissions, followed by a few of the paintings I'm preparing for Red Earth. The three pugs, Charlie, Cinnamon and Ziggy are done in scratchwork on Claybord Black. I've added watercolor to these. The mother and daughter are traditional watercolor on paper. The three indians are from photographs I took at the Red Earth Indian Exposition a few years ago. These are watercolor on textured claybord.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home